Looking for: Oasis OH-18 humidifier

mikelz777

Reaction score
I'm looking for an Oasis OH-18 humidifier. Before buying a new one I thought I'd check to see if I could find a deal on one here that someone may not be using any longer. Thanks for looking!

oasis.jpg

What do you expect to learn from a used oasis? Keep in mind that they need maintenance and if crystals are allowed to dry out then the liner will crack and leakage occur. I would not take that risk with a used one.

What do you expect to learn from a used oasis? Keep in mind that they need maintenance and if crystals are allowed to dry out then the liner will crack and leakage occur. I would not take that risk with a used one.

Actually Oasis sells packs of replacement crystals and recommends that they are changed annually. The recommended annual maintenance process is what ensures that you don’t experience any leaks.

What do I hope to learn? My goal is to use it for humidifying. I already have 4 and I've used them for years. I've allowed them to dry out each off season and they've worked fine the following season. I add crystals as needed and don't allow any standing water that isn't absorbed by the crystals and I haven't had any leaks. (yet!)

I thought it was implied but perhaps I should have specified that I'd be looking for a new one or one that has only been used properly for a season or so.

Top Bottom