FS: 2013 Koaloha KTM-00 Tenor, two minor neck dings, reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeinfused

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I decided I should take the effort to post this one the normal way, just in case I scared anyone off or confused with my initial listing of this uke (when I started by providing link to the Reverb listing where I bought it). I was so surprised that someone here wouldn't want it at the price point (I thought it was a fabulous deal when I bought it.)

2013 Koaloha tenor
Like new except for two neck dings sustained when the original owner accidentally closed the case buckles on the neck. The dings are not through the finish, and in no way affect play - they are not in areas where your hands might feel them in play. This tenor was not abused or mishandled otherwise. The finish looks like new (amazing for a six year old instrument), and there is no fret wear. Action is low and fast. 1.5" nut. Sounds incredible.
Comes with Oasis hard case pictured.

Selling only because I am a soprano and concert gal at heart: I pick up tenors, play around with them for a while, and sell them. I have a Kala Elite 1MHG tenor that *should* be plenty, and have a super soprano on the way.

I've titled this listing with the neck dings so those who want a pristine instrument or looked already can save themselves the trouble.
EDIT: I've also FURTHER reduced the price: $600 (was $650) + $50 shipping (was $70) CONUS. If you don't need the case or you live in the Midwest (I'm in St. Paul), shipping could be less and I will refund excess.
Price is firm until I drop it.

Photos :
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YX4BfbhkpSYpp3RQ6

I will close the other listing in case that is a rule here.

PLEASE email me if interested rather than write me here, I may miss your note.
Tanders5 at MSN dot com

Last edited:
Just think how the initial owner must have felt--I hope they quit drinking after that. :p That's a beautiful uke!

Just think how the initial owner must have felt--I hope they quit drinking after that. :p That's a beautiful uke!

Yah, my guess is that's why it's in nearly unplayed condition. They couldn't stand to look at the dings on their new beautiful uke and they couldn't stand to sell it...

Honestly, it looks and sounds gorgeous anyway. Half price!

That's a pretty one! I love that long straight grain. It's supposed to be the best-sounding Koa too!

I love the color of the koa and graining. Just beautiful.

Best of luck with the sale, it should go pretty quickly.

Thanks guys.

It looks and sounds beautiful.
I just can't imagine there isn't someone here who, like me, would be happy enough to buy cheap and have someone else already put in the first bumps...

Last edited:
REDUCED again to $600 + $50 shipping.
Or come and get it in St. Paul, MN!

What is going on with prices on used ukes?
Has the stock market depressed everything?

Tanders5 at MSN dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom