Thread: Great job opportunity!

Default Great job opportunity!

This job opp arrived in my Inbox today. Wow! Think of the ukes I could buy, and I'd be very well dressed too!

Attachment 120750
    John

Per hour, eh?

At that rate, if I worked about 8 hours, I could quit - I'd earn 16 year's worth of salary, and when I add that to the Social Security I'll get in 4 years, I could design and build a house with a humidified ukulele room, a recording studio, and full studio for the knitting/spinning/weaving supplies... and maybe get my looms out of storage!

I'd even earn enough money to buy a lottery ticket!

(Of course, when I wake up, and realize this is all a figment of my imagination...)
    Donaldson Kumalae-style soprano * Magic Fluke Timber Bass * Ohana CK450QEL * Ohana CK-65D * Ken Timms Soprano
    Moku MS-90S * Waterman * National Triolian Reso * Bugsgear Aqualele * Donaldson Concert
    Rosewood Vita Uke * Waverly Street #38 * Ko'Aloha Sceptre Tenor * Ohana Vita Uke
    Fluke FireFly * Epiphone Les Paul Ukulele * Republic Concert * Fluke Tenor M22
    Kala KA-KTG-CT * Cordoba 20TM * 1950s Harmony soprano *1920s Stella banjo uke

Am I done?

...naw...

My YouTube Channel

Yes, but they forgot to mention the job is in Antarctica and you are selling bathing suits.

Quote Originally Posted by EDW View Post
    Yes, but they forgot to mention the job is in Antarctica and you are selling bathing suits.
    It doesn't mention anything about commission or sales quota...or having to wear the merchandise!
    "...how strange to see that I don't want to be the person that I want to be." - Amanda Palmer, In My Mind (NSFW)

Thread Information