Giannini baritone plus nice hardcase, $250 plus shipping.

Kimosabe

Reaction score
Giannini baritone plus nice hardcase, $200 plus shipping.

Giannini baritone plus nice hard case $200 plus shipping from CA.

I live in Honolulu but have a condo in the SF Bay Area where I keep some ukes including my Giannini baritone which I wish to sell to downsize. The Giannini is in great shape and has original tuners. Is it laminate or solid mahogany? I don’t know. It’s like all the other Gianninis I’ve seen.

Here’s the deal: I will be in the Bay Area from September 18 through the 28 and then back again October 15 through the 22. I will post pictures on September 18. If you’re really interested I only have those short periods to sell and ship it. You would have to commit by making a Paypal payment and then I would ship immediately. I imagine shipping is somewhere between $50 and $75. The hardest part for me is getting the blasted box. Those packing stores charge something like $20 for a box.
The case is an excellent hardcase and has never been taken out of my condo.

I guess I could jimmyrig some sort of cardboard around the case or maybe find a guitar store willing to sell me a box.

I definitely want to downsize but believe me it’s not fun all the effort I have to go to for so little money.

So, if you’re serious, contact me soon. I don’t have equipment to produce reliable sound samples nor have I ever really heard any on the internet. The case itself is probably $80 new and will be shown in the photos.

Last edited:
When I need to ship I visit my local music shop and they'll usually give me a box to fit the instrument. Most are happy to do it, especially if you're a regular customer. Last time I shipped a tenor ukulele and case via USPS it cost $125 from Honolulu to California.

Unfortunately I don’t have a local ukulele/music shop in the Bay Area as I live in Honolulu and my Giannini is in the Bay Area. I will be shipping from the Bay Area, not from Honolulu.

Last edited:
I had one of these a few years ago and really regret getting rid of it

Time to buy this one from me. Good price. Good case. Thanks for the nice words.

Top Bottom