Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Waltzing Matilda

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    5,966

    Default Waltzing Matilda


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Nice one mate. I had my 12 string next to me when this one popped up on my screen and I found myself playing along with you and harmonising vocals on the choruses. lol
    Luv n stuff, Dave

    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1N...SLlEsi_kIIi4zg

    * GUITARS
    Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic
    50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo
    American Fender Stratocaster deluxe
    American Gibson SG Special
    Harley Benton TE-40 TBK Deluxe (Telecaster)
    Ibanez GSR200 BASS

    * UKES
    Ozark 2035 banjole
    Kmise tenor banjole
    Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor
    Kala KA-CE electro acoustic

    * OTHERS
    Kawai KM-10 Grand piano & Technics KN-2000 keyboard

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Beautiful. I finger pick this song, but I only know the words to the chorus. Thank you.
    LACole
    Laurie Ann Cole

    Northern UK20 Concert Mahogany GCEA Aquila Lava
    2018
    Beaver Creek BCUKEFM-T Tenor Maple Flame gCEA D’addario Pro Arte
    Eddy Finn EF-Moon Concert Mahogany gCEA Aquila SuperNylgut
    Beaver Creek BCUKE-S Soprano Mahogany gCEA D’addario Black Nylon
    2019
    Ohana PKC-25G Concert Mahogany Pineapple gCEA Aquila
    Donner DUC-3 Concert Spruce/Mahogany gCEA Donner

    CPM CT-Q2 chromatic clip on tuner
    Snark SN-4 tuner
    Donner tuner

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Toronto , Canada
    Posts
    2,207

    Default

    This is the song my band (not a ukulele band but I do play with a uke) we play as our closing song every Wednesday night. One of the band members would put on his Aussie cap.
    Its great to see an Australian playing it... Thank you for sharing. Love the fingers picking portion.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    5,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S11LKO View Post
    Nice one mate. I had my 12 string next to me when this one popped up on my screen and I found myself playing along with you and harmonising vocals on the choruses. lol
    That's what music is for. Thank you David!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lacole View Post
    Beautiful. I finger pick this song, but I only know the words to the chorus. Thank you.
    I appreciate the listen.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloRule View Post
    This is the song my band (not a ukulele band but I do play with a uke) we play as our closing song every Wednesday night. One of the band members would put on his Aussie cap.
    Its great to see an Australian playing it... Thank you for sharing. Love the fingers picking portion.
    Good to know that this song gets around. Thank you!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •