Mya-Moe Master Grade One-Piece Maple Tenor Resonator #2582

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcow

Reaction score
I'm selling this beautiful master grade ONE-PIECE maple tenor resonator. I just got it two weeks ago, so basically it's BRAND NEW!! The uke is in PERFECT condition. No scratches or nicks. I'm selling to make room for new guitar purchase, I don't play ukes as often as before.

Its configuration is below:
Frets-to-Body: 14
Series: Cascade
Top, Back & Side Wood: One-Piece Matergrade Curly Maple
Body Binding & Fretboard Binding: Walnut
Headplate: Curly maple & walnut
Neck: Port Orford Cedar
Fretboard: Maple
Fretboard Face Markers: Abalone
Tuners: Peghed brand geared tuners
Finish: Hand-rubbed oil finish
End Pin/Pickup: Boxwood End Pin
Fourth String: High-G
Includes strap buttons & premium hard case

2582Full.jpg2582Front.jpg2582Back.jpg67406019_2621705271186645_2373543878620872704_o.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Jen Lau

Last edited:
That is an unbelievably gorgeous instrument, Jen. The timing stinks for me; if I could I sure would. I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in any trades.

Best of luck with the sale, I think someone's going to be very happy with this one.

-Nick

That is an unbelievably gorgeous instrument, Jen. The timing stinks for me; if I could I sure would. I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in any trades.

Best of luck with the sale, I think someone's going to be very happy with this one.

-Nick

Thank You Nick, I like your avatar, nice MB :eek:

Truly a fabulous instrument. I love the curly grain of the maple. Just beautiful. The MyaMoe resos have a wonderful sound to them and I'm sure your maple must be bright and loud. With great clarity and projection.

As with Nick, the timing sucks for me also.

Best of luck with the sale Jen. (Your MB's inlayed headstock avatar is pretty impressive as well. Alas, I have none. :()

She did, Jerry. It's hidden in the title. I know because I've looked at the MM site on this one more than a few times. I wish someone else would buy it so I could stop thinking about it!

She did, Jerry. It's hidden in the title. I know because I've looked at the MM site on this one more than a few times. I wish someone else would buy it so I could stop thinking about it!

Thanks for that. I have one that is almost its twin, so I don't need another.

Hi - New to forum, have PM'd you but not sure if they got through...

Man on man......might have to have a family talk tonight.......hard times....... but music helps smooth it all out a bit.........

Some would say "all you need is music in this difficult time"

What's the neck profile like?

Jen always has the best of the best and this is gorgeous. Somebody will be very happy!

What's the neck profile like?

I will let CoolCow comment but all of the Mya Moe's I have had a chance to play have a lover and thinner neck profile. I like them a lot.

That's what I was afraid of. I have a Mya Moe, too, and find the neck profile too thin for my big hands.

That's what I was afraid of. I have a Mya Moe, too, and find the neck profile too thin for my big hands.

It is personal preference. I have very big hands and I love them. It makes barring and getting a clean tone very easy.

I will let CoolCow comment but all of the Mya Moe's I have had a chance to play have a lover and thinner neck profile. I like them a lot.

The neck is very comfortable, I can say it is quite thin. I have small hands

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom