Thread: FS: Ono tenor Ukulele #28

Default FS: Ono tenor Ukulele #28

Aloha, for sale is an amazing tenor ukulele from Dave Ingalls at Ono Ukulele. This beautiful uke was finished in October of 2013. No. 28. It is one of the ukulele that is featured in the past builds section of his website.
    I purchased this ukulele here from Rappsy. It is in stellar condition still, albeit it is more played than it was when I got it three years ago. It has very slight strum marks, and a single puka(tiny dent) on the lower right bout of the soundboard.
    These ukulele cost about 1500 to 2000 new and there is a waitlist because the word has spread about his quality and value when compared to a 4000 dollar Kamaka.
    This ukulele is a tenor, ebony fretboard and heel cover, Bolivian rosewood sides and back, and an Adirondack spruce soundboard. You will have to search for seams where he joins wood. Dave glues so precisely he even matches the grain across joints. His work is phenomenal.
    The ebony fretboard is cantilevered, it floats above the soundboard, allowing the soundboard to vibrate uninterrupted for better tone and volume. The ukulele has pegs for a strap for comfort
    Your picked notes are bell tone clear, and like strummed chords, they resonate like a guitar.
    I hate to sell this uke, but life happens sometimes. I am asking 895 +sh20190826_124621.jpg20190826_124621.jpgipping conus. Attachment 120822Attachment 120823Attachment 120824Attachment 12082620190826_130624.jpg20190826_130624.jpg
    Last edited by Islanduker; 08-26-2019 at 06:06 PM. Reason: No pics worked

Hi, I cant open the attachments!

Please post pictures and look up the proper method for putting ukuleles up for sale on the forum. I’m sure with proper pics and following the rules, your Ono will find an owner. I’m looking forward to seeing it.

As the owner of Ono #42, I have no doubts as to the quality of this instrument. I am also a little conflicted about how to respond to this post. So I'll just say "good luck with the sale"
    Ukulele:
    Iriguchi Tenor "Weeble" - A, WoU Clarity
    Blue Star 19" baritone Konablaster - DGBE
    Cocobolo 16" SC#1-gCEA, SC SLMU
    Ono #42 19" baritone, Ab, LW
    Imua iET-Bb, M600
    Covered Bridge CLN pineapple - Eb cuatro, SC XLL
    Rogue bari
    Bonanza super tenor, cFAD SC LHU
    Kala KSLNG, Eb SC XLU
    Flea soprano, C LW
    Hanson 5-string tenor, dGCEA
    Bonanza SLN GCEA
    Bonanzalele concert
    Guitars:
    Jupiter #47, G, TI CF127

!Flukutronic!

Pictures are worth. Thousand words. Great looking ukulele. Is BR an issue shipping under CITIES?

Bolivian rosewood isn't classified in genus dalbergia, so there are no restrictions at all.

Sent you a PM.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

What a beauty!
    Playing my Magic Fluke and grinning like a fool!

No response to my PM.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Thread Information