Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sons New Camera

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuck View Post
    Yes' John he's going at it like a man possessed..Nobody in the house escapes...I dursent have shower I think I'll borrow it when he's not looking and try to take some improved ukulele building pics with it.
    IMG_9959 by Ken Timms, on Flickr
    Cute dog, great image, your lad has talent.
    Col.
    From the UK with a bad case of MIAS.
    Korg PA700, Korg Kross 2, Gibson LP, Fender Jazz Bass,
    + Amps, PA, Boss GT100, mixer.
    Ukes - Kala KA-TEME and Risa ST electric solid body.
    Uke wish list, a Bass, make and model yet to be determined

Here's the last one for a while, It should be completed next week.
    IMG_0029 by Ken Timms, on Flickr
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

That is particularly lovely. The grain has a distinctive ripple effect. Is the body bound on the top only? Style 0.5?

John C.

Quote Originally Posted by ukantor View Post
    That is particularly lovely. The grain has a distinctive ripple effect. Is the body bound on the top only? Style 0.5?

John C.
    Yes John I only bound the top on that one ...I find the binding operation to be a bit of a struggle these days. So from now on i wont be binding any more.
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

That's a struggle I can relate to, Ken. So, all style 0 in future - that's jest fine!

BTW the little Island style has settled down nicely. It is one of my favourite ukes. I've had several offers for it, but it is staying with me.

John Colter.

Ken, I always watch for your posts. I have a friend in the UK and have been there a few times, so my interest is piqued especially when you add a photo or two. I especially liked the thread you had showing where folks live. And the photos in your shop and around your home are most appreciated. Keep 'em coming, and God Bless, Joe

And me too - last handful of blinged instruments to do this year. Found other ways of doing it.

Thread Information