FS:Southern Cross banjo Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPO

Reaction score
Last of the spec builds.
Tasmanian Blackwood, Silver Ash, Purple Heart.
Concert Scale. All quality hardware. Geared planetary tuners. Strung with Worth Browns. Complete with armrest.

The price for these is normally between US$875/975.
Price reduced now only

US$750.00 plus shipping.
Ships worldwide.

This is the best price I have ever done and is the LAST one that will be for sale by me.
So if you ever thought you might like to own a Southern Cross Banjo Uke then now is the time.
I will leave this listing up until Next Thursday 12th Sept and then if it has not sold I will close the thread and keep it for myself.
Dennis

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
These are great instruments. Truly unique and wonderful banjoleles. This looks like a beauty.

Dennis, will you be taking custom build requests as you go forward? Or have you decided to totally close up shop?

These are great instruments. Truly unique and wonderful banjoleles. This looks like a beauty.

Dennis, will you be taking custom build requests as you go forward? Or have you decided to totally close up shop?

Thanks Ken, custom builds from now on. I hope to never close up shop. But we will see.

If I win the lottery this weekend I'll be contacting you. Or I'll trad you a cookie tin uke for it lol! Yours really are art

Holy cow, that's nice....

This is the best price US$750.00I have ever done and is the LAST one that will be for sale by me.
So if you ever thought you might like to own a Southern Cross Banjo Uke then now is the time.
I will leave this listing up until Next Thursday 12th Sept and then if it has not sold I will close the thread and keep it for myself.
Dennis

Man, I can't believe this hasn't moved. These are wonderful instruments and true works of art. Don't miss out on this chance to own one for a great price.

Yes, I am speaking from experience, I have a tenor Southern Cross, and I get great compliments on it at my uke club and at the gigs I have taken it to.

Great sound, great looks, great price. What more can you ask?

Four days left to buy the last Southern Cross banjo uke spec build.

Three days left to buy the last Southern Cross banjo uke spec build.

Dennis is a straight up gut to buy from. I received my banjo from him in a 8 days, DHL direct to my door. In perfect condition. Terrific price.

Two days left to buy the last Southern Cross banjo uke spec build.

I Really wish I could afford this. It's quite pretty, and I'm sure it sounds good. Someone who has the money really should nick this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom