Romero Creations Grand Concert--Pepe Romero Signature Model 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziret

Reaction score
I had this listed earlier and would still like to sell it, so I've dropped the price.

In like-new condition. I bought it from Elderly in June and have played it for less than three hours. It's set up by Elderly--very well.

Pepe Romero wanted to make a concert that sounded like a tenor, and this one sure does. As described on his web site, it has "an enlarged lower bout and very deep sides, giving amazing depth and power to the sound of this instrument. It sounds like a tenor ukulele but is indeed a concert!" It is built along the lines of his Grand Tenor--a Grand Concert.

This one has beautiful wood and an amazing build. It feels great in your hands. The neck is on the thinner side, but not quite as thin as a Kiwaya. It's got a 35mm nut. It plays easily and sounds beautiful. It's great for fingerstyle.

Solid mahogany top, back, and sides. Ebony fingerboard. This one is brand new from Elderly--and out of stock there. It's also out of stock at HMS/the Ukulele Site. so it's in as-new condition. All that's missing is the new price--which is $629, plus tax if applicable. I'd like $500 shipped in the continental US. Other locations negotiable.

20190327_174505.jpg20190327_174538.jpg20190327_174619.jpg20190327_174655.jpg

Here's me playing it. In spite of my playing, I think it sounds really good!
https://youtu.be/w5rCzMoX4ig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom