Whats the point Ciites

Timbuck

Reaction score
Why do they bother trying to save all these vunerable species of lumber by passing laws that restrict the sale of indiginous South Amercan mahogany etc: when this sort of thing is going on.
burning by Ken Timms, on Flickr

The answer is simple.

Corporate greed.

Need grazing land for all those burger patties.
I recently decided that I'm not going to eat meats of grazing animals anymore. Doing my very little part in protest of the stripping of vital natural lands. I'm sticking to poultry, fish and vegetable based protein.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

I recently decided that I'm not going to eat meats of grazing animals anymore. Doing my very little part in protest of the stripping of vital natural lands. I'm sticking to poultry, fish and vegetable based protein.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

You might be more successful promoting birth control. With rising populations, the need for food is just going to keep increasing. This is just the tip of the spear.

Top Bottom