Factory Second 2009 Imakalani 6-String with Fishman Pick Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie1947

Reaction score
I purchased this ukulele back in 2009 from the "late great" MGM at the 2009 Ukulele Festival in Waikiki. Had the Fishman pick up installed shorty after. The ukulele has been well cared for, there are some areas on the body where there are few finishing defects where the lacquer or whatever they use, ran a little. There are no cracks. It plays great, as do all the KoAlohas. I'm selling for $900.00 and buyer pays shipping. this is a very sweet uke, and has a special meaning to me as it was sold to me by MGM. Price includes a regular (nothing fancy) case. Etc..........Thanks, Howie..............Additional photos needed..........Just let me know was only able to upload 5

Attachments

• +9cN5VVFTIqzl7I2IWcGFw.jpg
    +9cN5VVFTIqzl7I2IWcGFw.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 3qI5bhuxQsi%L%MbFqgGuw.jpg
    3qI5bhuxQsi%L%MbFqgGuw.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 74
  • eAivkO84QaWB27DtQORIPQ.jpg
    eAivkO84QaWB27DtQORIPQ.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 64
  • MPHyO8JsSb61OxK1F4Ak8A.jpg
    MPHyO8JsSb61OxK1F4Ak8A.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 75
  • S+6wbRV7So6DaryKz7E7WA.jpg
    S+6wbRV7So6DaryKz7E7WA.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I have one of these and the sound is specatular. I had owned a Kamaka HF-38 and preferred this KoAloha Imaikulani to the Kamaka. The KoAloha 6 string was so much easier to play, sounds fantastic, and allows for easy fingerpicking. Good luck with the sale -- it is a great ukulele, hard to find, and an important part of Koaloha history. Best wishes for a fast sale.

Howie, Great looking uke. I'm sure it has fabulous sound.

If you want to post more photos, just click reply to thread and post the photos. You can add a title by clicking: "go to advanced." And adding it there. Like: "Additional Photos."

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom