I am looking for internship.

ktuurna

Reaction score
I am looking for internship. I have studied ukulele building at community college and my own little workshop 4 years as a hobby. Now I have taken next step. I applied, got in and started two year luthier studies at Ikaalinen College of Crafts and Design. It is one and only luthier school in Finland. Almost all Finnish professional luthiers has studied or taught or both there.
Most of my school mates are interested of electric or acoustic guitars and basses, but my passion are ukuleles. I know a thing or two about ukulele building, but I am hungry to learn more. Machines and tools are also familiar to me.
Of course I also have make at first one electric guitar at school (working on it now, Jazzmaster), but after that I focus just on acoustic instruments, like ukuleles. My internship is not exactly current, but I want to ask about it already. Better too early than too late. It will probably be in the fall of 2021. I am grateful to all kinds of tips related to internship opportunities.

I know Juha, he is a nice guy and great luthier. I just think that I would like to do my internship outside of Finland if I find place to do that. But thanks for the tip anyway!

Top Bottom