Thread: Donate to UU?

Default Donate to UU?

I have bought and sold a number of ukuleles (and other instruments) through the UU Marketplace and have always found it to be a great place for sharing the love of musical instruments. Other sites that I use, like Mandolin Cafe, and Resonator Hangout expect a donation after a successful sale. E-Bay wants bucks every which way.
    Is there a way to donate to UU for helping out?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    I have bought and sold a number of ukuleles (and other instruments) through the UU Marketplace and have always found it to be a great place for sharing the love of musical instruments. Other sites that I use, like Mandolin Cafe, and Resonator Hangout expect a donation after a successful sale. E-Bay wants bucks every which way.
    Is there a way to donate to UU for helping out?
    Here is a link: https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...Keep-it-around

Back when I first joined UU I was buying and selling a ton of ukes so I became a VIP member, meaning that I donated for membership status. Then I culled my 30 ukes down to only 5 and got away from going on to UU and my membership lapsed. Last year, I started logging in again and sure enough, I started buying and selling again. I will be renewing my vip membership soon. Thanks for the reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by efiscella View Post

Back when I first joined UU I was buying and selling a ton of ukes so I became a VIP member, meaning that I donated for membership status. Then I culled my 30 ukes down to only 5 and got away from going on to UU and my membership lapsed. Last year, I started logging in again and sure enough, I started buying and selling again. I will be renewing my vip membership soon. Thanks for the reminder.
    Thank you. I just signed up for VIP.

30 ukes? Suddenly my UAS doesn't feel quite so out of control, lol!
    UAS!!!

I think the renewal is automatic
    K
    Sopranos, Concerts, and Tenors including Baritone body at a Tenor Scale - 4 String, 5 String and 8 String :-)

Quote Originally Posted by keenonuke View Post
    I think the renewal is automatic
    It is, if you sign up that way.

I joined and now I have the "UU VIP" badge. I just want to assure everybody that this has not gone to my head. I am not expecting a shower of rose pedals to proceed me as I walk down hallways.

Thread Information