The Pub Joke Song

S11LKO

Reaction score
Just two minutes of silliness...

A great silly ukulele song. Just the sort of thing I present during my group’s open mike.
Do you have the lyrics available to post?

A great silly ukulele song. Just the sort of thing I present during my group’s open mike.
Do you have the lyrics available to post?

Thanks mate. I'll try and sort the lyrics for you when I get home this evening.

Young Dave. I often add silly comments or figures in your threads. But this time, your song is too silly to add silly things. :))

Young Dave. I often add silly comments or figures in your threads. But this time, your song is too silly to add silly things. :))

Hahahaha! Oh well matey...guess I'll have to miss out on your quirky humour this time around? x

I transcribed most of this, however..
Just a few questions, if you can clarify,

My mates came by to join in the ???
Vodka and beer were ??? Out of the car
The bloke I work for, he ??? off to some club

Thanks!
Great song!

I transcribed most of this, however..
Just a few questions, if you can clarify,

My mates came by to join in the ???
Vodka and beer were ??? Out of the car
The bloke I work for, he ??? off to some club

Thanks!
Great song!

I'm really sorry buddy, I got tied up yesterday and forgot to get back to you. The lines you ?? are as follows...

"So all my mates came by, to join in a rare old spree" (spree = a rare festival of excess consumption! lol)

"So whisky, vodka, gin and beer were falling out the car" (= falling out OF the car)

"...the bloke I work for, has SLOPED off down some club" (sloped = sneakily slipped away leaving someone else to do all the work)

Hope that helps. Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, if you do it, please post a video or audio of you doing it so I / we can hear?

Good luck mate.

No troubles!
Thanks for the assist and definitions
The United States and Great Britain....two nations separated by a common language.

Indeed my friend. If you're ever silly enough to visit my rubbish YouTube channel you'd find there's a few silly songs there you would have to tweak the lyrics to if you ever wanted to use them!! lol
Be boring if we were all the same, wouldn't it? lol Take care buddy.

Top Bottom