FS - Ohana O'Nino Mahogany Sopranissimo

robinfowler

Reaction score
*** will take offers on this if anyone wants it ***

For sale like new solid mahogany Ohana O'Nino Sopranissimo.

Current strung with special Aquila strings GCEA but one octave high. Also plays well with std GCEA with soprano worth BM's or similar.

Just a bit too small for me.

Never really been played.

Comes with gig bag.

Located in Melbourne Australia - sell price includes courier shipping to anywhere in Australia.

Sell price $220 AUD.

Or $170 USD including shipping to USA.

[IMG_0433.jpgIMG_0431.jpg

Last edited:
Any interest in a trade for soprano outdoor uke with passive pickup? In Brisbane ...

Friends, I have an O'Nino, and I can tell you they're a handsome little instrument, and way more elegant-looking in person than photos can convey. I have mine strung with Martin M-600 strings, tuned to aDF#B, and it works beautifully (and accurately) in that mode. Sounds wonderful, and it's put together very well. Would be a great addition to someone's arsenal!

Fixed the photos.

I find this plays fine at std GCEA with worth BM strings - also using the Aquila Soprinino strings (GCEA but an octave higher than std) works well although higher pitch of course.

I bought this for travel but I am a beginner and find I need to stick to a Std Soprano or my Brain cannot keep up with my playing - bought a Kala travel use instead.

Is this still for sale?

Top Bottom