Season 395 - Spicks and Specks

Great theme and great job hosting Emma. One of the way I measure a successful season from my personal experience is how many new artists I am exposed to that I really like, and this was a great week for me in that sense :)

Great job hosting, Emma! I'm kicking myself not for sneaking in a Weird Al song. Or two.

Hi all!
Here is my wrap-up video for Season 395.
I say so in the vid but I want to put in writing how much I appreciate the encouragement and support from all the experienced Seasonistas who messaged me with advice, encouragement (and humour!) as I started my first Season.
I also enjoyed seeing everyone's videos as they came through, and loved hearing that people have discovered new music this week.

(Grr, just realised I listed peoples' youtube names rather than their forum names; so apologies in advance for any confusion!)
I will message the two winners so I can get their prize to them.

<3
EmmaX

Last edited:
And that’s a really nice wrap to finish up your excellent debut hosting week, Emma - timely and comprehensive yet beautifully concise too! Great work! And many congrats to our deserving winners and shout outs! :)

Hi Emma, Thanks for hosting and the mention in the wrap video, much appreciated.

Top Bottom