Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Season 395 - Spicks and Specks

Yes, great debut, Emma ... and a clever choice of subject. Many thanks for the week!
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw

"Just remember, if we get caught ... you're deaf and I don't speak English."

Great theme and great job hosting Emma. One of the way I measure a successful season from my personal experience is how many new artists I am exposed to that I really like, and this was a great week for me in that sense

Great job hosting, Emma! I'm kicking myself not for sneaking in a Weird Al song. Or two.
    Martin C1K • Vintage 'Mauna Loa' c. 1925 soprano • Famous by Kiwaya FS-1 <yippee!!> • Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top) • Ohana SK-28 ‘Nunes’ <suh-weet> • Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany soprano <yay!!> • Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> • Flea koa soprano • Makala MK-CE concert • Kahuna "Felix the Cat" soprano • Woodrow "Steelers" soprano <eyeroll>

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

Hi all!
    Here is my wrap-up video for Season 395.
    I say so in the vid but I want to put in writing how much I appreciate the encouragement and support from all the experienced Seasonistas who messaged me with advice, encouragement (and humour!) as I started my first Season.
    I also enjoyed seeing everyone's videos as they came through, and loved hearing that people have discovered new music this week.

(Grr, just realised I listed peoples' youtube names rather than their forum names; so apologies in advance for any confusion!)
    I will message the two winners so I can get their prize to them.

<3
    EmmaX
    Last edited by EmmaX; 09-18-2019 at 09:41 PM.

And that’s a really nice wrap to finish up your excellent debut hosting week, Emma - timely and comprehensive yet beautifully concise too! Great work! And many congrats to our deserving winners and shout outs!
    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzx...Pezq1Qh7YLL5Ew

My 'Yazuke' collaborations with bird's eye view of my ukulele: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...21bONWOlsIWLZc

My 'Griffs' collaborations with Mezcalero: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...phaZNPwJIIfBHm

Yes, great wrap, Emma and a great debut season!
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw

"Just remember, if we get caught ... you're deaf and I don't speak English."

Thanks for the mention, and great season!
    Never mind the words, just hum along and keep on going...

YouTube UkeintheHeartofTexas

I’m going to post this here even though most people probably won’t see it. I got my seasons mixed up because I haven’t been following along like I used to. Anyway, I hope somebody sees and enjoys this cover

Hi Emma, Thanks for hosting and the mention in the wrap video, much appreciated.

Thread Information