Sold Anuenue Moonbird Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
I am selling my Anuenue Moonbird Soprano. I bought it a few months ago from The Ukulele Site. It is still in excellent condition. Only having been played inside my home. It honestly hasn’t been played all that much because I recently acquired a Kinnard tenor that gets most of my play time. It has been properly maintained and humidified. It is in my opinion one of the nicest sounding sopranos I have ever played and it sounds much bigger than it is. Setup and ease of play is of course amazing. I am selling because I came across a guitar that I really want and I could use the funds.

Pictures can be seen in my album here.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZA9d9CHnP1ia8BL9A

$900 Shipped; Paypal

Last edited:
Someone needs this!! Pictures didn’t come out so good because it’s so glossy but this Uke is still in excellent condition!! One of the finest playing and sounding ukes I have ever played.

That's a great price. Good luck with the sale!

I honestly never thought I would sell this one but between guitars and drums I thought it was time to prioritize a bit.

I honestly never thought I would sell this one but between guitars and drums I thought it was time to prioritize a bit.

Lol! I know the feeling, but for me its the reverse right now. I'm trying to sell my drums which I never dreamed I would sell and the money will likely be spent on another uke or another banjo!

Anyway, I'll stop derailing your sale thread now.

Good luck. Hope it goes fast.

Lovely soprano. These have a great balanced sound and project like crazy.

Best of luck with the sale. Some soprano player will be thrilled with this instrument.

Amazing uke.
The innovative shape is crazy... reminds me of some architecture I saw in Spain.

Hello! I just sent a PM with a few questions. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom