Steel String Baritone in Black Limba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Black Limba and or Korina have almost the same effect as mahogony, the stats on it are almost identical. It sounds so nice.

Made at Aarons Music Service in Vicksburg Michigan. An ex Gibson builders shop that is now run by his son Steve. I trained under Aarons apprentice Ed Miller. Ed was with Aaron over 20 years. I am so happy to have been able to work with Ed before he passed on.

This unit is wonderful sounding as you can see in the video.
Pics on request.. Steve is playing and explaining it all in the video link.
Deep body for more low end/bigger sound. 3.4 inch deep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq9Xkak31_E&feature=youtu.be

Comes with a hard case and we are able to install pick ups of your choice, we prefer the K&K style ourselves..
Will ship free at the $1500 price. We charge extra for pickup of your choice, usually about 100 total. Price change is new, so below i state we would add a pickup if paid the asking price, which we have lowered and will not include this however the pickup isnt quiet 100 dollars, i think more like 80. For the K&K 3 pad internal.

Strap button/Locks on request as well... Many people place them in different spots, so just let us know (no charge).

I see in the rules, time stamps, etc... We accept paypal for secure payments, we send you a bill explaining the unit, etc etc..
Its all safe and we have sold to 6 other people on this forum, all happy customers..
I can do anything you wish to assure your safe payment and trust..

Thank you!

Last edited:
might want to include a price

Video includes most all of what you need, sound sample, etc..

We do accept reasonable offers.

Will install K&K pickup at the asking price as an incentive to buy, we have 5 customers on this site, all really happy ones!

Robert at Aarons Music Service, Vicksburg, Mi
269-649-3929

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom