Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Enya Nova U Carbon Travel Ukulele - REVIEWED

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bazmaz View Post
    I wondered whether the offers would expire - natural for a brand to offer early discounts. It's why I kept the discounted prices to the STOP PRESS at the foot of my review rather than the main price section. Still - my scores are based on the RRP price so I still think it's good value!
    Just the case alone looks like it would add quite a bit to the value. It looks very sturdy...maybe somewhere between good gib-bag and hard case?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wisconsin, central USA
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DownUpDave View Post
    Hey TobyDog congratulations on being first kid on the UU block to order one. Please do a NUD when you have put it through its paces and let us know how you like it.
    Close :-) but I ordered mine over three weeks ago :-) [ #1057 on 8/20 ] No worries, I'm sure there are others....

    Enya Order #1057.jpg
    Last edited by Web_Parrot; 09-14-2019 at 09:20 AM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Web_Parrot View Post
    Close :-) but I ordered mine over three weeks ago :-) [ #1057 on 8/20 ] No worries, I'm sure there are others....

    Enya Order #1057.jpg
    Great minds think alike!
    "Got a whole lot of nothing, and I watch it like a hawk." - Louis Prima, 'I'm Living in a Great Big Way'

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Twin Cities Area, Minnesota
    Posts
    2,055

    Default

    I ordered mine on August 19th. 12:18pm Central Time Zone.

    I donít normally keep track, but the receipt from Enya told me so.

    I didnít initially feel the need to say that I ordered mine firstóbut now that others are doing so...

    It doesnít matter...Baz got his free, and mine will probably take longer to get here than those of you who ordered after me!

    I WILL be doing a comparison between the Outdoor and the Enya...after I review the Enya on its own. My Outdoor reviews were published last month (YouTube.com/ukestuff)
    My ukulele blog: http://ukestuff.info

    My ukulele YouTube channels:

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wisconsin, central USA
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyDog View Post
    Great minds think alike!
    Indeed !!!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    I am intrigued by this instrument and was impressed by the sound on the video. It was nothing like the boxy sound I sometimes hear on plastic instruments. Sure, it was not quite like wood, but pleasing, sort of like my feeling about the old Maccaferri Islanders. I am looking forward to seeing/hearing other reviews. One thing that I am weighing out is the shape. I know may like that faux Les Paul look, but I am not sure. I kind of go back and forth on that.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDW View Post
    I am intrigued by this instrument and was impressed by the sound on the video. It was nothing like the boxy sound I sometimes hear on plastic instruments. Sure, it was not quite like wood, but pleasing, sort of like my feeling about the old Maccaferri Islanders. I am looking forward to seeing/hearing other reviews. One thing that I am weighing out is the shape. I know may like that faux Les Paul look, but I am not sure. I kind of go back and forth on that.
    I don't like the faux Les Paul look either, but I like the sound, and the ruggedness of it. And of course the price!!
    "Got a whole lot of nothing, and I watch it like a hawk." - Louis Prima, 'I'm Living in a Great Big Way'

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyDog View Post
    I don't like the faux Les Paul look either, but I like the sound, and the ruggedness of it. And of course the price!!
    Yeah, good points

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    I thought I was going to order, but then realized I've wanted a Gold Tone Little Gem for at least a year. So i got one used on Reverb for $115 including shipping and tax. The Christmas parade isn't far off and with lights inside that will be fun. I already have a Flight TUS, so I think I have enough plastic ukes.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •