Pick up the Pieces

That is awesome!! It's about the last tune I would have expected to hear on the ukulele, but once again demonstrates how versatile the instrument can be!
Great job!

Way cool, Laurence!

It's really funny. I got taken out on Thursday to see my favourite rock covers band at our local pub, and they played this very same song. I remember thinking "Wow! That's a great blast from the past!" - and then I come on here just now and YOU'RE playing it too! lol
Great job matey...I REALLY enjoyed that one!!

Bloody marvelous!

John Colter

That is awesome!! It's about the last tune I would have expected to hear on the ukulele, but once again demonstrates how versatile the instrument can be!
Great job!
Thanks Bill, I wasn't sure if I could pull this off - it was do or die!

Funky! I love it!
yeah, I'm addicted to funk right now!

Laurence Laurence Laurence
Let’s dance!
You just proved that you can play any style of music on the four strings!
You're so nice! I just play whatever music is inspiring me in the moment :)
Way cool, Laurence!
Thank you Jan!
It's really funny. I got taken out on Thursday to see my favourite rock covers band at our local pub, and they played this very same song. I remember thinking "Wow! That's a great blast from the past!" - and then I come on here just now and YOU'RE playing it too! lol
Great job matey...I REALLY enjoyed that one!!
Thanks Dave! yeah, I can't imagine this being on the radio today, can you?
Bloody marvelous!

John Colter
haha - another funk fan!

This is knock out.......I just love it. I saw this elsewhere.........I would never have thought of this piece to pick up and play on the Ukulele........Very excellent!
Mike

Love the Funky Uke! Yeah Baby (Austin Powers voice)

Top Bottom