Thread: 2019 Great Minnesota Ukulele Gathering: Nov 15 and 16, 2019 in Minneapolis

Default 2019 Great Minnesota Ukulele Gathering: Nov 15 and 16, 2019 in Minneapolis

Join us for the 2019 Great Minnesota Ukulele Gathering on Nov 15th and 16th, 2019! Guest instructors/artists include Lil Rev and the Canote Brothers.

Full details can be found at: www.GreatMinnesotaUkeGathering.com

Looking forward to attending this year!
    Flea with Custom Rosemaling | Kala Spruce Top Spalted Maple Body Tenor with Low G | Lanikai LU-21 Mahogany Soprano | LoPrinzi Mahogany Concert | Mainland Mahogany Slotted Headstock Tenor with High G | Mainland Mahogany Concert Banjo-uke | Mainland Mango Pineapple | Makala Black Dolphin | Makala Sea Foam Green Shark | 1950's Martin Style 1 | Enya Camp Uke | 1920's Banjo Uke

I'm going to try to make it. I've been to four and it is always a good time.
    I don't want to live in a world that is linear.

I just want everyone to understand that I am not a ukulele expert, even though it may look at times like I'm pretending to be.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...tective+Agency

Confluence of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers

It's on the Calendar! Just have to decide if I want to say at the hotel or say at home. It's not far but after a long week at work it's kind of a mini vacation if I stay at the hotel.....

Thread Information