FS: Kala KA-ATP-CTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPG

Reaction score
For Sale: Used Kala KA-CTG-CTG (Solid Cedar Top, Laminate Acacia Back/Sides Tenor with slotted headstock).

$160 Shipped USPS Priority CONUSA

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/aAYQ7NWxqzBQhVraA

Let me know me if you are in the Philly area and want to come out to West Philly for an in-person cash sale. Shipping this could get expensive, so I will sell it locally for a ridiculously low price.

This is my last and my favorite tenor uke. It was the first tenor ukulele I ever owned and I've loved it since the day I got it, but I just don't ever play tenor anymore as I have come to prefer the more classic sound of soprano and concert ukes. I bought it in February 2017.

I bought this on Ebay as a cosmetic second, so it hasn't had a pro setup but I've never had any playability issues with it. I did lower the action at the saddle a little at one point. I don't remember the exact height, but I'm sure it is under 3mm at the 12th.

It was b-stock because it has a tiny hairline line/crack in the finish ONLY on the neck just under the headstock (see 4th photo). It's nothing you can feel and I couldn't even find it at first when I tried to photograph it. For some reason it actually shows up better in photographs then in reality. It also has a couple tiny scratches in the finish, but nothing I can photograph. There is also a little rust on some of the lower frets (see last photo), which can be easily removed with a bit of #0000 steel wool, but I haven't bothered (though admittedly probably should have before trying to sell). It is overall in good condition. It has those few small cosmetic issues but plays and sounds great! Currently strung with Oasis brights. Includes the padded gig bag seen in the photo. These sell new for about $280 and even at that price they are a heck of a nice uke for the money.

Message me if your interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom