The Frustration of Waiting

What are they? I mean, are they vinyl with some adhesive backing? If so, it sounds like that contact paper that you line drawers with.

It can't be much different, but they say it's removable without damage. I'll try it on a Flea with a plastic fretboard. I already painted the frets white on this one, so they'll stand out. I have two painted Flukes, and I could have the paintings made into neck covers, but those Flukes have wooden fretboards, and I'm not sure I want to cover them, although the brass frets would look nice.

It can't be much different, but they say it's removable without damage. I'll try it on a Flea with a plastic fretboard. I already painted the frets white on this one, so they'll stand out. I have two painted Flukes, and I could have the paintings made into neck covers, but those Flukes have wooden fretboards, and I'm not sure I want to cover them, although the brass frets would look nice.
I'm curious what they are. I found this. You are creative Jerry. You could print up your own. Seriously, I have to wonder if it is the same stuff. https://www.photopaperdirect.us/ink...-11/?msclkid=03bd851c82ff1e54abdfd8958c9e9469

I emailed them with a couple of questions, and they seem to be very accommodating. I'm sure they could print a guitar design for a uke. They even do custom designs - just like Magic Fluke. You could send a graphic to Magic Fluke for the top of the uke and use the same image for the fretboard.

Yeah one of the designs I like for guitar they can make for uke. Obviously some of the designs would be beyond cramped on a uke.

Top Bottom