Bad Moon Rising...seriously!

Ukecaster

Reaction score
Tonight is a full moon. It is also Friday the 13th. I heard on the radio that we won't have another full moon on Friday the 13th for 40 more years! What does it all mean? Who knows, but it could be a crazy night tonight. My friends who are firemen and cops tell me that there really is something to the stories of folks going more nuts than usual on full moon nights. Couple that with Friday the 13th, and watch out! So, I thought I'd do this song.

Thanks! You have a knack for picking great songs which I can only aspire to play, but enjoy immensely!

Bad Moon Rising

Great version, Ukecaster! You inspired me to take my camera outside and wait for the moon to rise:-

Bad Moon Rising 13-09-2019 England.jpg

John Colter

Here's my post-moonrise pics from MV, over the lifeguard stand. A nice cool, breezy night here.

20190913_205644.jpg
20190913_193512.jpg

Attachments

• 20190913_193914.jpg
    20190913_193914.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Bad Moon Rising

Moon over water - looks great.

When the Moon was as high as it was going to get, I fitted a 500mm mirror lens to my Canon EOS-M5 and got up close and personal.(Almost) Full Moon 13-09-2019 England..jpg

John Colter

Tonight is a full moon. It is also Friday the 13th. My friends who are firemen and cops tell me that there really is something to the stories of folks going more nuts than usual on full moon nights.

As an ex-member of one of those services myself (back in the days when I was a man, and before I tuned into the geriatric imitation of one you've seen before you of late - lol) , I can confirm that on nights of full moon (and Friday 13th's) we ALWAYS ended up facing more trouble during our shift than at other times of year - with the exception of perhaps New Year's Eve when a surprising number of tipsy people decided it wouldn't be an occasion celebrated enough without getting up to some sort of behaviour I won't describe here!
Ignoring that waffle of mine for a moment young John, your performance of that song was excellent as always mate - well done.

Top Bottom