Headstock surprise

Lacole

Reaction score
I took my soprano out to play and was surprised to discover that part of the decal on the headstock was missing. The part that was missing was right where I would attach my clip-on tuner. Indications are that the other part of the decal may be as easy to lose. I have no idea when the decal went missing.

This ukulele was worth $90.

D379B68D-2440-45BB-80FB-6A3F19D38EA2.jpg

Last edited:
I took my soprano out to play and was surprised to discover that part of the decal on the headstock was missing. The part that was missing was right where I would attach my clip-on tuner. Indications are that the other part of the decal may be as easy to lose. I have no idea when the decal went missing.

This ukulele was worth $90.

View attachment 121287

Here's your chance to peel the rest of it off and stick on something you like. An old coin, I put on a push pin of an Irish harp.

I am “willing” the other part to fall off. I would then try to clean off the adhesive and leave it bare. I wonder how secure are the other ukuleles with their identification. Makes me wonder where I should clip my tuners on.

I am “willing” the other part to fall off. I would then try to clean off the adhesive and leave it bare. I wonder how secure are the other ukuleles with their identification. Makes me wonder where I should clip my tuners on.

Seems to depend of uke quality. I bought a couple of cheapies to chop apart for parts and they basically fell off. As you move up on what you buy I don't think you'll see that as an issue. I'm guessing it has a little bit of a raised edge. If you have a uke like that, yeah be a little careful. I only bought the one where it fell right off.

Top Bottom