Aqualung - Strange & Beautiful (baritone instrumental)

Pirate Jim

Reaction score
First video ever so please be gentle! Recorded on phone so sound quality pretty garbage. My own arrangement, I did record a version that was the full length of the song but as it's just alternating A and B parts I thought it was a bit boring.

Wonderful arrangement. I am surprised at the quality of sound. Inspiring!

Thank you! I just listened with headphones and you're right - surprisingly decent sounding.

Hi, Jim! Very good play. Baritone looks the best size on our lap in ukulele and guitar.

Damn you Jim! I can't even play the soprano, tenor and concert I have yet, and NOW you've made me want to go out and buy a Baritone!! lol

Well done my friend - especially for your first video ever. Do you find - like me - that you can usually play something reasonably well, but...as soon as that video camera starts recording...lol

Well, if you DO, on this occasion you got past it and it sounded good buddy. Well done mate!

Hi, Jim! Very good play. Baritone looks the best size on our lap in ukulele and guitar.

Thanks! I agree, find the baritone really comfy. This one a bit larger than most but it's a nice size to play.

Damn you Jim! I can't even play the soprano, tenor and concert I have yet, and NOW you've made me want to go out and buy a Baritone!! lol

Well done my friend - especially for your first video ever. Do you find - like me - that you can usually play something reasonably well, but...as soon as that video camera starts recording...lol

Well, if you DO, on this occasion you got past it and it sounded good buddy. Well done mate!

Haha, take the plunge Dave, you get a special prize for finishing the set! Admittedly the prize is a smaller bank balance but it's one worth winning.

So glad you said that as this was my 6th or 7th attempt, hence the gaffe at the beginning and pushing on - I'd got totally fed up of redoing it. Didn't seem to matter that no one was there, it felt like playing to a full room with no rehearsal. Hope your recovery is going well mate.

Very Nice. I like the sound of that Baritone.

Top Bottom