Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Week 396: Ukulele Drag Race

Didn't get anything through that link mate
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw

"Just remember, if we get caught ... you're deaf and I don't speak English."

And The Ronnies go to...

winners.jpg
    Blogging about a momentous life change as I switch careers and continents--> Leaving America

This week was absolutely bonkers Joko and I loved it, even if my wife has said she'll probably never be able to wear that dress again. Thank you so much for the bongo too!

Edit: this wasnt my first time by the way. Towards the end of my final year at school our year group decided to do a gender bender flashmob in the middle of the quad, everyone swapped uniforms. Poor girl who got stuck with me was half my size!

And I spent the majority of my stag do in a dress and wig.

Last edited by RAB11; 09-25-2019 at 11:35 PM.
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

What a great week. So sorry I missed it. Brian, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. Time marches on whether we like it or not.
    It’s been along time since I’ve had the time to watch all the videos in a Season. I’m kind of glad they have come down to a reasonable number. I watched every one of the videos and you guys are awesome, all of you! I miss participating in the Seasons but I have not been well for years. I miss having the energy to put into my videos like doing animation and puppets etc. I used to do all kinds of things. I even have a video where I did dress up like a man! Can’t remember the season but we had to change the song drastically somehow and I did Hot Hot Hot singing it strangely and in mans garb. Strangely, or perhaps not so strangely, it’s one of my most popular videos.

take care all and I hope to see more of you soon :-)
    Last edited by bonesigh; 09-26-2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: added content

What a spectacular wrap up on a fabulous week!
    Ohana SK30M mahogany super-soprano, Cort UKEBWCOP Blackwood concert, Anuenue African Mahogany Tenor, Fluke Koa Tenor, Hora M1176 spruce Tenor

sorry i missed the party brother.
    one i wrote during the week but wasn't able to record til just now.

Thread Information