Songs from the Bathroom - Annie’s Song

S11LKO

Reaction score
The quietest room in the house...lol

Great acoustics!

Nice, young Dave! John Denver's original key is D. You play D on capo 6. The key is G#. Good voice in the bathroom Dave.

Nice, young Dave! John Denver's original key is D. You play D on capo 6. The key is G#. Good voice in the bathroom Dave.

Thanks mate. I play it in D usually, but quite liked the higher sound when I was playing around this morning...

Very well done Dave. By the way, I saw your recent posting in the AGF forum about your brother in law.

All the best,
Luke

Thanks Luke, as always.
The AGF moderators took the post about my brother-in-law down because of the reaction it invoked in the members. I don't blame them, it DID get heated. The members there have obviously never met him, but after his comments of two days ago they didn't like him already and didn't hesitate in stating so in no uncertain terms! lol
The guy continues to cause me trouble in whatever I do and wherever I go. lol

Your brother in law has some serious issues. Turn his negativity into something positive. Use it as motivation to immerse yourself in your art. Wise words from Ricky Nelson: "You can't please someone else, you got to please yourself".

Your brother in law has some serious issues. Turn his negativity into something positive. Use it as motivation to immerse yourself in your art. Wise words from Ricky Nelson: "You can't please someone else, you got to please yourself".

Wise words indeed matey, wise words indeed. X

Top Bottom