Songs from the Bathroom 2 - Run to You

S11LKO

Reaction score
Another one from the only room in the house I get any peace...lol

Last edited:
Oh. jeez! I did this before months ago, wrong forum and I can't find a way on the site to delete it, sincere apologies everyone.
Please ignore.
I hope I don't get barred by the admins. (I can only put it down to old age! lol)

Don't worry, young Dave! Good song again. We know you are busy to poo in the bathroom. Enjoy!

Don't worry, young Dave! Good song again. We know you are busy to poo in the bathroom. Enjoy!

HaHaHa. My brother in law (who LOVES my music *NOT* and is always insulting and running it down even though he can't play any instrument or sing a note in tune himself!!!), just told me my voice in this sounds like I was having a constipated poo at the time it was filmed. Charming, isn't he? I ignore him nowadays.

Well, I'm glad you posted to wrong forum, otherwise I may have never seen it. Great job, even though I'm not a big fan of 12 strings, you nailed it!

Thanks for sharing!

Well, I'm glad you posted to wrong forum, otherwise I may have never seen it. Great job, even though I'm not a big fan of 12 strings, you nailed it!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Nelson. Appreciate your comments my friend. x

Nice job Dave! I hope you play in there for the natural reverb, not because you were banished there by the family! :D I haven't heard that song for years, might try that one on the uke!

HaHa! My family are quite happy to let me lock myself away behind closed doors John.
I'm in the process of setting up my spare bedroom as a music/recording room, just so I can keep all my instruments in there and try to learn to use all the kit I've bought over the last 18 months - most of which is still in its sealed retail packaging and which I haven't a bloomin' CLUE about setting up and using like many of YOU already can! lol
Watch this space...lol

Nice one Dave! Talking of bathrooms, do you know the green apple quickstep? :)

I knew it a long time ago after a particularly dodgy ruby, young Laurence! I'd rather not repeat the performance if I can help it mate! lol
(For the benefit of my non-cockney rhyming slang speaking friends: 'Ruby' = 'Ruby Murray' (singer) = 'Curry' ...hey, don't shoot the messenger...the term was around before I was even a glimmer in my daddy's eye! lol)

Great job with this rocking Bryan Adams song! Hadn't heard this in a long time - brought back memories.

Great job with this rocking Bryan Adams song! Hadn't heard this in a long time - brought back memories.

Thank you buddy. It's one I've wanted to have a bash at for a while now.

Hi, young Dave! Great voice and nice play. This is my new guitar stand on the road.

Hi, young Dave! Great voice and nice play. This is my new guitar stand on the road.

VERY impressive! ����������

Young Dave

What is that giant ukulele doing here?

When people sing in the bathroom. It’s usually in the shower v:D

Another good one!

HaHa! Thanks young Brenda. When people on my guitar sites see me with a uke, I always tell 'em my guitar was grubby, I washed it, and it shrunk! And don't get me started on singing in the shower - when I'm in there and that water starts running I suddenly turn into Frank Sinatra! lol x

Hi, young Dave!

I sang it for you this afternoon. This is Japanese garden in local library. This song is "kagome" which is children's song here. This is only one chord song, originally Am. I played it Em. Enjoy!

Hi, young Dave!

I sang it for you this afternoon. This is Japanese garden in local library. This song is "kagome" which is children's song here. This is only one chord song, originally Am. I played it Em. Enjoy!

That's totally charming buddy. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing with us. X

Top Bottom