Songs from the Bathroom 2 - Run to You

S11LKO

Reaction score
Another one from the only room in the house I get any peace...lol

Thanks for posting this song, Dave! I love Bryan Adams. Bathroom is really good sound.

[Chorus]
I'm gonna run to poo
I'm gonna run to poo
Cause when the feeling's right I'm gonna run all night
I'm gonna run to poo

Thanks for posting this song, Dave! I love Bryan Adams. Bathroom is really good sound.

[Chorus]
I'm gonna run to poo
I'm gonna run to poo
Cause when the feeling's right I'm gonna run all night
I'm gonna run to poo

Haha! You silly boy!! xxx

Dave, thanks for posting. Brought back memories - our rock group used to play this song. (also stuff like White Wedding, Saved by Zero & Rock n Roll)

Dave, thanks for posting. Brought back memories - our rock group used to play this song. (also stuff like White Wedding, Saved by Zero & Rock n Roll)

Thanks mate. Would've loved to have heard your rock group. I don't suppose you have any video or audio, do you? (I can't remember if I've asked you that before! lol)

Thanks mate. Would've loved to have heard your rock group. I don't suppose you have any video or audio, do you? (I can't remember if I've asked you that before! lol)

We used to have some recordings on cassette tapes but have no idea where they are. Don't have any working cassette players anymore! 😆 Seems like as the years go by, the better we (think) that we used to sound!!

We used to have some recordings on cassette tapes but have no idea where they are. Don't have any working cassette players anymore! �� Seems like as the years go by, the better we (think) that we used to sound!!

HaHaHa! Very true!

Top Bottom