FS: Kamaka HF-4 Baritone Ukulele- Purchased Feb 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukujiji

Reaction score
Now 1000USD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello UU friends, up for your consideration is a Kamaka HF-4 Baritone Ukulele. I ordered this Ukulele in November 2018 at Cosmo Music , got it on February 2019. I ordered this ukulele when I first started playing ukulele, I ordered the largest ukulele because I thought it has the biggest and richest tone back then, also I'm 6'2, I thought I would look ridiculous holding a small ukulele. While I wait for my baritone to arrive, I started playing on a Tenor, that when I was attracted by tenor's tone. I barely played the baritone after I got it (less than 10 hours). I live in a very small student residence, I have more Tenors coming this year, need to make room for new Tenors, literally. That is why I need to let this beautiful instrument go.

The instrument has been kept well in 50% +/- 5% humidity environment, oiled fingerboard. 3 very little dings as shown in the pictures.(I don't even know how it happened)

Prefer deals within Canada. Could ship to US after fund clears.

The Baritone was purchased for CAD1919+13% tax= CAD 2168= 1636USD (as of 2019/9/18), I want to let it go at 1600CAD= 1200USD

It has such a beautiful tone, I wish it finds a good home.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Have you tried putting custom GCEA strings on designed for baritones? Mya moe sells some

Going to Vegas to see Jake on September 30th, could bring the uke with me if anyone is interested.

I love Kamaka baritones. If I didn't already have two, I'd seriously consider this one. They're great instruments. Good luck with your sale.

Last price drop 1000 USD$, shipping and paypal fees on buyers. Got the Godin Multiuke already, ready need this one gone to make some room.
I would trade up to KAMAKA hf3d2i, KAMAKA hf3d2i 100th anv, KAMAKA hf3d 100th anv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom