On Top Of Pine Mountain - Take 2

Wooville

Reaction score
Maysville, Kentucky "on the banks of the Ohio"
Return trip to Pine Mountain from on top of Little Shepherd's Trail, in southeastern Kentucky. As Tim would say "I ain't ashamed to say I'm from Kentucky!" Last years trip was cloudy and foggy to say the least, this year we got a little different perspective. Enjoy some Rye Whiskey and Pine Mountain Kentucky!

Damn you Nelson my friend! I'm gonna have to go buy me a bottle now!! I like a tipple but only have 6 kinds of Scottish and Irish single malts in. I fancy a good rye now. lol

Seriously buddy, this is great fun to watch and listen to. Well done to both of you and thanks for sharing. Brightened my afternoon.

(The place looks FANTASTIC by the way. I must visit the area some day...I've never been.)

Well, I don't have any Rye, but I do have half a quart of Moonshine that was made in those very Hills of Pine Mountain. I think I'll have a shot to you my Friend, for your kind words and to the Pine Mountains of Kentucky.

Here's Mud in your Eye!

Damn you Nelson my friend! I'm gonna have to go buy me a bottle now!! I like a tipple but only have 6 kinds of Scottish and Irish single malts in. I fancy a good rye now. lol

Seriously buddy, this is great fun to watch and listen to. Well done to both of you and thanks for sharing. Brightened my afternoon.

(The place looks FANTASTIC by the way. I must visit the area some day...I've never been.)

Top Bottom