Cushy case cover, backpack converter, music storage for shaped tenor cases

Wukulele

Reaction score
Just received this: https://www.sharmusic.com:80/Cases-...Dart-Shape-Backpack-Case-Cover-for-Violin.axd

Happy to find out it fits pretty well, not too sloppily, over standard shaped tenor hard (wood) cases. Keeps peripheral stuff in one place.

inCollage_20190919_180957472.jpg

inCollage_20190919_181058689.jpg

inCollage_20190919_181642103.jpg

inCollage_20190919_182325311.jpg

Doesn't quite fit an Oahu baritone hard case from HMS... 0919191926_HDR.jpg
Maybe the viola version *might* https://www.sharmusic.com:80/Cases-...-Dart-Shape-Backpack-Case-Cover-for-Viola.axd

EDIT TO ADD: "OK, it's been a few days & I've decided it IS a bit swimmy. Hope I didn't mislead anyone. It's definitely still a keeper.
Alternatives to this could be multi-tennis racquet bags, but I don't want to take the time to hunt & peck, buy & return/donate."

Last edited:
I like those kind of innovations, very thoughtful.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

OK, it's been a few days & I've decided it IS a bit swimmy. Hope I didn't mislead anyone. It's definitely still a keeper.
Alternatives to this could be multi-tennis racquet bags, but I don't want to take the time to hunt & peck, buy & return/donate.

Good day. There is not always enough internet to go directly to the video platform. In order to convert Youtube video to mp3 file I am using Youtube-MP3.me. This is the best and most efficient converter I've come across.

OK, it's been a few days & I've decided it IS a bit swimmy. Hope I didn't mislead anyone. It's definitely still a keeper.
Alternatives to this could be multi-tennis racquet bags, but I don't want to take the time to hunt & peck, buy & return/donate.

I like the idea of that backpack cover and particularly so for the larger instruments, it’s an enabler (frees up a hand and carries the load easier) and it being a bit of a sloppy fit wouldn’t be as issue for me (that’s potentially carriage space for a few other needed items, and it don’t matter that much if the extra space isn’t used).

I’m mostly a Soprano player so if needed then perhaps a traditional large rucksack might hold a Soprano hard case for me. Whatever, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
I have a nicely padded Fusion gig bag similar in construction. It won't hold a ukulele in a hard case though, just the uke and some accessories. But I do like the back pack style straps. Great for bicycling somewhere.

The advantage of lockdown for me is that a lot of videos and music online are freely available

A great company who has been make custom covers for ages is

https://altieribags.com

You can send them specs and they will custom make it for your needs

Top Bottom