The last of the Waverlystreet banjo ukes

dave g

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for not having been around here much lately... New hobbies and all that :).

Anyway, 401, 402, and 403 here: http://www.wsukes.com/forsale.html

...are probably the last ukuleles (banjo or otherwise) that I'll ever make. It was fun while it lasted, but too much competition. Indeed, I cut the price on these three by a hundred bucks a few months ago, but nothin' :-(. I give up.

These were built last December. I'm sure they are fine in their shipping crates, just waiting for new owners!

I have had two of these and can vouch for them as being good high quality banjo ukes.

Thanks guys!

In answer to questions about a sound sample, I'm afraid not. There used to be a couple on utube but the owners took them down.. And I've never been a good enough player for that sort of thing :).

There ya go! To my ear, sounds like a nice medium blend of banjo and ukulele :)

I was actually looking (and drooling) at these banjo ukes a couple of months ago. Unfortunately for me, buying pretty much anything from overseas means having to deal with customs which rarely is worth the trouble and extra cost.

Anyway, once the word gets out for these beauties I'm sure you'll get them off your hands. Best of luck.

That guy is so cute! I've seen this vid before and it's driven me nuts that I haven't figured out his picking pattern. I'd buy but I just stink at playing still, and I don't want to sink anymore money in.

so $199 + 40 us shipping?

Exactly. What a steal! I'm tempted even though I just got in the Bonanzalele that kinda sorta fits in the same ballpark

Top Bottom