I lost my Kamaka Gold Label Pineapple on Southwest Airlines!

Yay!!! ������������

That ukulele is destined to be with you. I'm glad this story had a happy ending. I bet it sounds sweeter than ever, now that it's home.

Although it wasn't a happy time for you, it serves as a reminder to those of us who fly with our ukes as carry-on. Airline travel is pretty hectic & stressful these days, even without kids & ukuleles. I'm flying with mine in a few weeks, so I will be vigilant & have an ID tag on it.

*Update* Southwest Airlines recovered my uke! There are still good / honest humans out there. Thanks to all in the uke community for the kind words and support! In the meantime I was lucky enough to acquire a mint (even the the wood smells new) gold label. Here are are together. I probably won’t keep the mint one as I know of two people who love the gold label pineapple sound as much as I do. What a crazy but wonderful past 3 weeks it has been. This stuff adds to the color of life.View attachment 122039View attachment 122040View attachment 122040View attachment 122041

Oh my goodness, so awesome! Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy! So pleased for you :music: :D

Wow, great storey because it ended well for you. I worry about that kind of thing every time I travel. It was meant to be. I’d also keep the new one. Ha ha. What a great looking pair. Especially, if you can afford it and you like the sound. Two ukes, you really like is all I guy ever need. Saying, that, I have five tenors LOL but that is my goal.
Glad things worked out.

I love stories with happy endings. So glad that your ukulele made it's way back to you, where it belongs.

Top Bottom