Gordon here, from state of WA

Gordon777

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here, have been playing the ukulele for about 10 years now, but have played sax, guitar and bass since the 1970's. Seems like the ukulele is taking over most of my musical time these days, what a fun and happy instrument!

Welcome Gordon. Yep, I'm having more fun with the uke in the last six years than I had playing guitar for almost 50 years.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Welcome, you should like it here!

Hey Gordon,

have you been to a STRUM event? We meet weekly at the Kona Kitchen Restaurant in the Maple Leaf district,
about a mile south of Northgate Mall on 5th NE at the intersection (NW corner) at 85th. We meet from 6-8p and
during the Summer (June through Aug) we meet at the Ballard Locks :)

Please come and join us if you haven't already :)

keep uke'in',

Thanks for the info about the STRUM events, I'll have to check it out. I'm way down south in the Kent area but should be able to make it up north one of these days!

Hey Gordon, STRUM is meeting tonight at the Kona Kitchen Restaurant, 6-8p,
8501 5th Ave NE Seattle WA. it's located about a mile south of Ngate Mall on
5th NE at the intersection of 5th NE and Ne 85th St. Great food so come early
and have some. Many of us have dinner there between 5 and 6p :)

our music is generally projected onto a screen so everyone is on the same page.
no need to bring songbooks :) Songbooks may be available for purchase, see
Eric the projector operator and one of the Founders of STRUM (along with his wife
Chontel).

Hope to see you there!

keep uke'in',

Top Bottom