Romero Creations Baritone 6 Review

Peter,
Thanks for the wonderfully detailed review (and recordings!) of your RC Baritone 6! It's a beauty, both in looks and sound. The two of you appear to be developing a happy relationship. :) Making music on a fine instrument is a grand thing, isn't it?
Jan D.

Thanks for your comprehensive review, very well written and documented. You're such a valuable addition to the ukulele and guilele community.

Mahalo guys for reading and your kind comments! I almost didn't write the review but I already had many recordings of the Baritone 6 in my computer and, during a weak moment, bought a new camera, a Canon 90D. I figured I should test the 90D out in my studio, well living room, with a cooperative model, the Baritone 6. Dealing with reflections off the glossy finish was a challenge compared to playing the darn thing!

Mahalo guys for reading and your kind comments! I almost didn't write the review but I already had many recordings of the Baritone 6 in my computer and, during a weak moment, bought a new camera, a Canon 90D. I figured I should test the 90D out in my studio, well living room, with a cooperative model, the Baritone 6. Dealing with reflections off the glossy finish was a challenge compared to playing the darn thing!

Peter,

Consider buying a rotating polorising filter. It kills reflections with ease.

It's a problem with the extremely bright reflections of the 36" softboxes rather than ordinary reflections. I just need to drop the heads lower on the C-stands (and was too lazy to do so!). Albeit I might try my polarizing filter next time to nix glare type reflections off the finish. It was 90 degrees 90% humidity so I was trying to move fast...

Top Bottom