Best Guitalele/Guilele/Guitarlele under $300

Krd0429

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am in the market for a good, quality guitalele but under $300. So I know it won't be the best of the best but also something that is above beginner level.

What guitalele's do you own and what have been your budget friendly favorites? Could I get a solid top guitalele in this price range?

I have looked online but most of the sites give me either what's best for a beginner, or something wayyy to expensive.

Thanks and happy uke-ing!

Córdoba Mini with solid spruce top and laminated mahogany back and side is under $250. I have played a couple and have friends that own them, great instrument for the money. If you prefer guilele tuning of A-A the 20” scale length works well. Tuning down to E-E works but the shorter scale length is not the best for this.

The new Córdoba Mini II with a scale length of 22-3/4” is better for E-E and comes with a solid spruce top and a pick up for under $300.00. I have not played one of these but they have got good reviews.

If you want 20" baritone scale, I'd agree with the Córdoba Mini. For 19", the Córdoba C1m I had really wasn't bad at all for only $140, though I believe it was laminate spruce top. For 17" scale, the Kala I had was also quite good with solid spruce top. I think it normally runs $250-300 though I got it for cheaper last Christmas.

I agree that the Cordoba mini M is a great choice. I have one that lives in my car, and having replaced the crummy strings that came with it, it sounds fine tuned E-E.

I purchsed a used one cheap with a decent gig bag off Reverb, and have no regrets. You probably will need to do a setup, but almost every guitar from China will need it.

Top Bottom