Collings UTK3 KOA

dhutcheson

Reaction score
Collings UTK3 KOA - SOLD

Thanks for all the responses. the UKE has sold.

I have a gorgeous Collings UTK3. Serial # 943 made in 2012with original Collings hard shell case. I'm wondering if there's anyone on this list who would be interested. I am selling due to downsizing for RV retirement . Happy to supply more pics to serious inquiries. It's near mint, not used for performance, no significant dings or scratches. The uke does not look much different than when it was new $xxxx Plus shipping. PaypalIMG_6052.jpgIMG_6054.jpgIMG_6050.jpgIMG_6059.jpg, Venmo, Zelle , US Postal Money order. Sorry US sales only

Last edited:
Wow, sold before i even got to see what the price was? Won't get to dream about this one!

It's quite a looker.`

How much was it sold for? What was the asking? No reason to xxx that out, I can promise no one will think you’ve become suddenly wealthy.

Was pm’d that the asking was 2000.00. It’s just good info to have as consumers.

Thanks.

Yeah best deal on a Collings I’d seen in a while, especially if you consider the ut1’s that are part of the new limited release are $1950. I was 15 minutes late for the party this morning.

Last edited:
They did a short run for certain dealers. I've only seen their base model Koa UT1K tenor for sale. Eddie's Guitars had some as well as Artisan Guitars. Just do a search for "Collings ukulele" on Reverb.com and you should fins a few.

Thank you. Helpful.
Was pm’d that the asking was 2000.00. It’s just good info to have as consumers.

Thanks.

Top Bottom