Beerbelly's SG ukulele build

That's a cute little guitar! Seriously, though, BB, you've made a great job of that.

I love it when a plan comes together.

John Colter

Very nice BB. My SG mini bass in South Africa was delayed, apparently he mis-measured the neck and position of the bridge so he's starting over.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

That's a shame kohanmike, but getting those thing right is critical I've learned. My first uke was a cigar box kit, and I must have placed the bridge in the wrong spot; it sounded cr*ppy.

Very nice work, BB. It should sound good thru a Vox Mini-Super Beetle stack if the original Marshall has become unwieldy.

Very nice BB. My SG mini bass in South Africa was delayed, apparently he mis-measured the neck and position of the bridge so he's starting over.
Doh! At least he caught it before it left. I've told the story before about how my Cocobolo had to be restarted twice, the second time after it arrived with the frets in the wrong places.

Top Bottom