Neck Illusions - Starry Night

Jerryc41

Reaction score
Below is my concert Flea with "Starry Night" Neck Illusions. When I had the black plastic fretboard with black frets, I painted the frets white. That won't be necessary now because the black would show up against the blue, so I might remove the paint. I had a choice of fret marker dots or not, and I chose not to have them.

My Neck Illusions arrived in two days ($18.10 delivered), and placing the sticky pieces on the fretboard was a snap - just peel and stick. The sizing is absolutely perfect, although he didn't allow for the zero fret, which was easy to correct. I'll have to tell him about that.

He has many designs to choose from for both guitar and uke, and I'm sure he could print a guitar design on a strip for a uke neck. He can even print a custom design if you send him one.

https://neckillusions.com/

Neck.jpg

Cool! I kinda want to try this but not sure what fingerboard I want to cover up. Flea would be a good choice but I'm not sure it is staying long term so I dunno. Hmm.

That's fun.

Cool! I kinda want to try this but not sure what fingerboard I want to cover up. Flea would be a good choice but I'm not sure it is staying long term so I dunno. Hmm.

They're advertised as being easy to remove, but I don't want to try it.

That looks absolutely brilliant Jerry. I love it.

Burnish them down good.

You inspired me! My Romero Creation GrandTenor has a look to match its tone.

Attachments

• EA9C02A5-99AB-4CF9-9086-4DE33404DE87.jpg
    EA9C02A5-99AB-4CF9-9086-4DE33404DE87.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 50
Very cool! Well done.

I love the look of starry starry night. Beautiful!

Top Bottom