Flashy Waterman

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I got this idea from someone here about a year ago. I tried two different sets of lights, but they both failed quickly. This set has been working for about a week - not continuously, just on and off. It comes with two remote controls, and there are also controls on the battery pack. It offers 132 different combinations of color and blinking. The Three-AAA battery pack is attached to the back with Velcro, but I can still play it - or display it.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QXS1G1B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lights.jpg

That's what I need for my Little Gem--or something similar. I'd like to take advantage of your experience, but the link doesn't work for me.

That's what I need for my Little Gem--or something similar. I'd like to take advantage of your experience, but the link doesn't work for me.

Go to Amazon and do a search for - Outdoor String Lights Battery Operated - 132 Modes 16 Color Changing Twinkle Fairy Lights. From reading reviews, these tiny blinking LEDS are not very reliable, but this set had good reviews, and they've been working for me.

Safari on the iPad is acting up today. I'll check it on the computer tomorrow. Thanks.

Go to Amazon and do a search for - Outdoor String Lights Battery Operated - 132 Modes 16 Color Changing Twinkle Fairy Lights. From reading reviews, these tiny blinking LEDS are not very reliable, but this set had good reviews, and they've been working for me.

The link works fine on my iPad this am. $15.99. Wild looking.

Top Bottom