New Pegasus Traditional Tenor Ukulele For Sale

Pegasus Guitars

Reaction score
I recently completed this Natural Series tenor ukulele.I forgot to mention in my original post that this uke comes with a Mi-Si/Fishman rechargeable under saddle pickup installed. It has a Mi-Si internal endpin jack preamp with a Fishman under saddle pickup element. 30 seconds to recharge with 6-8 hours playing time. I build in 2 different shapes and this is my Traditional shape. Photos, details and pricing can be seen here http://www.pegasusguitars.com/traditional-tenor-92019.html Thanks for looking and enjoy your music.

Attachments

• DSC_0766.jpg
    DSC_0766.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Another beauty Bob. Amazing what you do with these Naturals.

I purchased the previous one built by Bob.
Highly recommend them. I learnt about their quality in another thread for ukes that ring up the neck and Pegasus was listed by a few.
The uke I own is amazingly balanced, bright and loud. The playability is top notch.
I plan to buy another uke from Bob year end or next year (that is a different wood than Koa)
If you are in doubt, go for it!

Last edited:
I received an e-mail asking for a sound sample. That's not an uncommon request, so thought I'd post my reply here.

______________________-
Thanks for the e-mail. I know that sound samples are common on the web, but I see no value in them at all. You can do anything with sound electronically, so I just don’t do them. Sorry! Almost all my customers already have seen or heard my instruments. Basically, I don’t claim to make the best instruments on the planet, but after 40+ years I can say that I make at least a good instrument. Some are always going to be a little better than others, but they are all at least what I consider to be good.Thanks for your interest.

Aloha, Bob Gleason
Pegasus Guitars & Ukuleles

I can make a mediocre instrument sound really good and I do all the time in my studio. And, yeah, we've all heard great instruments not live up to their potential when mic'd and/or processed poorly. I wouldn't say recorded tracks are meaningless but they are really subjective and demonstrate the skill of the engineer and performer more than anything.

Wish I could buy that Natural Series tenor. It's a beauty and I'm sure sounds and plays wonderfully. I saw a Pegasus once at Ukulele Friend here on Oahu and tried hard not to drool on it.

I received an e-mail asking for a sound sample. That's not an uncommon request, so thought I'd post my reply here.

______________________-
Thanks for the e-mail. I know that sound samples are common on the web, but I see no value in them at all. You can do anything with sound electronically, so I just don’t do them. Sorry! Almost all my customers already have seen or heard my instruments. Basically, I don’t claim to make the best instruments on the planet, but after 40+ years I can say that I make at least a good instrument. Some are always going to be a little better than others, but they are all at least what I consider to be good.Thanks for your interest.

Aloha, Bob Gleason

Hey, it's a Pegasus...….'nuf said!

I bought the previous uke that was for sale: https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...-Classic-Tenor-Uke-For-Sale&highlight=Pegasus
The uke I own has a very open, loud and warm sound and as others in the forum have said about Pegasus, it rings up the neck! This is great uke at a great price.
I have a quick sound sample. Disclaimer, I am no Corey/Kalei/Aaron and this was recorded in a rush on my iPhone. Someone reached out to me for a sound sample. I hope to post a NUD post soon.
https://soundcloud.com/user-976857705/pegasus-low-g-all-koa-tenor

I enjoyed that response. Absolutely correct. Although it is nice seeing one played, none of the sound bites or videos are actually necessary to make a judgement on purchasing an instrument. But it does work on some, Pegasus. Bells n’ whistles for the bells ‘n whistle crowd.

______________________-

Aloha, Bob Gleason

Top Bottom