Purfling install - Video

Maybe nothing earth shattering but I sure love your tape dispenser!! That is very cool especially if one can change the length of the tape when it comes out.
I just looked on Amazon and ordered one. I had no idea something like this existed.

Last edited:
You really know you've made it when your Youtube videos cause a surge in tape dispenser machines. :)
Nice video, Allen. It's great to see someone who really knows what they're doing, in action.

My skill is to make the simplest jobs complicated. There's probably no need for Youtube video on that.
Miguel

Hahahahaha......Yes the tape dispenser is the star.

This is the second one I've owned. This model is by for superior to the last one because of the automatic feed option. The last one you had to keep hiting a button that ened up getting gummed up with glue over the space of several years use. On both you can change the length of tape via the control panel

I bought mine off eBay. Just looked up the listing I used. The forum software won't allow me to post a link to it. Thinks it's spam.

Both those dispensers look like mine. I got it off ebay for $149 AUD, so look around for the best price.

Top Bottom