Can we have a Stickie "Regional Ukulele Festival Listings"?

cyber3d

Reaction score
Do we have one? I could not find it. I always find myself searching the Internet for festival websites in my part of the country. PIA. It'd be nice if we had a sticky.

I was thinking of just a single page with a list of all the regional festivals. Not many threads with festivals, meetups, groups, etc...

You know, pondering the question a bit more. Allow me to elucidate. A single "thread" named Southern California Get-Togethers would make it very easy to find all the festivals in SoCal. Better yet, if that thread were to become List and then become a "Sticky" . . . well, that would be even easier to find ALL of the festivals in that region - in a single easy to find forum post.

As it is now, someone would have to search through multiple threads, reading each one to find festivals in their region, making a note of each relevant festival, and compiling their own list.

If that were a single post or sticky (not a thread), I'd bookmark it and always refer to it.

Right now, we have 1,807 threads in "Regional Get Togethers" I would imagine we would have 15 to 25 threads or Stickies each identified by region.

Last edited:
The problem with stickies is that as soon as you have more than two or three, they really get in the way of the forum. It gets beyond a joke when you have to scroll past all the stickies to get to the latest forum posts.

Top Bottom