Enya Music Nova U's starting to ship!

Hey I am glad you are so happy with it and thanks for letting me know you got one. I am looking forward to the next uke jam and the opportunity to play this. Tim will be very curious about it to, he is the king of “plastic” ukes.

Please ask Tim to bring his outdoor Uke, we can do world premier plastic uke shootout, Enya vs Outdoor :).

Hey I am glad you are so happy with it and thanks for letting me know you got one. I am looking forward to the next uke jam and the opportunity to play this. Tim will be very curious about it to, he is the king of “plastic” ukes.

Let me know the day. I will bring mine. It’s Enya backrow date.

Nice to watch Feng play. It makes you wonder what his life will be like as an adult and what he'll do with it.

I notice he kept play "A" with his thumb (not complaining or criticizing, just noticing) and also noticed that he isn't using Enya's included strap. The strap seems short to me...I haven't even put put it on yet.

So far I'm surprised by the sound. I'm not sure of the durability of the ukulele (I've asked the company for comment), but Outdoor Ukulele has a serious competitor for the first time.

I just want to share my experience on the Enya Nova that I had over the weekend. I was at the local uke shop and there’s a wall of Enya novas, in all assorted colours. I tried one and was impressed. It does not sound plastic at all and the voice is not different from a solid wood uke. And it’s pretty loud. But it’s a little on the hefty side. I’m not sure if this been mentioned, that the fretboard is radiused. I would have gotten one if I haven’t got the Kala 2 weeks earlier.

fyi - the acoustic version is now in stock on Amazon Prime in the USA for $90. Free 2 day shipping.

fyi - the acoustic version is now in stock on Amazon Prime in the USA for $90. Free 2 day shipping.

Isn't it supposed to retail for $69?

On Enya-USA during pre-sale, it said $69.99 pre-sale and list is $89.99. After pre-sale was over, they changed all the list prices to $99.99 on Enya-USA but it is $89.99 on Amazon from Enya.

Top Bottom