Autumn leaves / les feuilles mortes - instrumental

Boy that LfdM sounds great.......poor little Clara didn’t stand a chance. Clara is a really good instrument but as you said, “not a far fight”

Excellent Brenda, I saw this elsewhere and really enjoyed it. Not just your beautiful playing but a really great tone. Also what a lovely arrangement!
Mike

Excellent Brenda, I saw this elsewhere and really enjoyed it. Not just your beautiful playing but a really great tone. Also what a lovely arrangement!
Mike

Ditto! But it's great that we get to hear it again here! Well done young Brenda.

Sounds great. If you could direct us to the tabs/notes that would be awesome. :)

Very nice. I love autumn as a season :)
Thank you sugar!

Mike

Thank you Mike Holland. :). Always enjoy reading your comment .... it means a lot to me! I hope to see more of you here!

Ditto! But it's great that we get to hear it again here! Well done young Brenda.

Young Dave. Thank you for always being here with so much support and encouragement!

Top Bottom