FS: The Ventures Solo Ukulele Collection Book with CD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melodious Thunk

Reaction score
FS: The Ventures Solo Ukulele Collection Book with CD! .-=[SOLD]=-.

.-=[SOLD]=-.

I received some new hard to come by Japanese ukulele books in part of a trade. I am going to go through them and post some of them for sale here. Most of the text is in Japanese, but the song titles are in English. And, (of course) the TAB and notation are universal.

The Ventures Solo Ukulele Collection Book with CD!
By Takashi Nakamura $39.99 + $4.99 CONUS shipping! (I have two copies of the book available)

Collection of exquisite arrangements by the ukulele master Takashi Nakamura. Easy-to-read large TAB score and a performance CD that is also great as background music!

Songs:
01. Bulldog
02. Pipeline
03. Penetration
04. Driving Guitar
05. Let's Go
06. Surf Rider
07. Telstar
08. Walk Don't Run
09. Konoha's Lullaby
10. Diamond Head
11. 10th Avenue Murder
12. Perfidia
13. Secret Agent
14. Taste of Honey
15. Paradise A Go Go
16. Yellow Jacket
17. Blue Star
18. Wipe Out
19. Thunderous Guitar
20. Asahi's House
21. Sad Street Corner
22. Kruel Sea
23. Black Eyed Twist
24. Besame Mucho (Besame Mucho Twist)
25. Bumblebee Twist
26. Midosuji in the Rain
27. Kyoto Love
28. Hawaii Five O (Duo)*
29. Caravan (Duo)*
30. Apache (Duo)*
*All songs are for solo ukulele except for the last three that contain arrangements for a duo!

About the author
Arro Jazz Orchestra guitarist. Jazz guitar, ukulele player. Professor at Osaka University of Arts. He has co-starred with Masamasa Hino, Eiji Kitamura, Norio Maeda, Malta, Makoto Kosone, Yasuko Agawa, Naoko Terai, Kotaro Oshio, Gonchi. Jazz ukulele duo “TTCafe” performs an invitation performance in Hawaii. To date, eight CDs such as Bossa Nova and Ukulele have been released. Publication of many instructional books and music collections.

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Here are some Sample videos:

Last edited:
I’ll take the other. PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom